6 January 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

Hey everyone,

This meme that was passed around Livejournal a few years ago has popped up again on my newsfeed on Facebook - the Pay It Forward challenge.

I loved it last time around, so thought I'd resurrect it on my blog, as I do love making things.


(Photo by Brooke Martin)


"Pay It Forward 2011.... I promise to make something handmade for the first five TEN people who comment.

They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment.

The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2011 ends."


The original post says five - but I thought I'd up my game and make it ten as I do love you guys!
I used to make things and swap via SwapBot for years until I found myself signing up for six or seven swaps as a time, and couldn't keep to the deadlines.

If you'd like to take part:

  • Be one of the first ten to comment.
  • Please leave your email address so I can contact you directly.

Be sure to repost this to your own blog if you do comment, as that's the whole point of Pay It Forward afterall!


PLACES AVAILABLE:
FULL!

1. Katie of What Katie Found.
2. Franceta of Frantic Dreams.
3. Shanis of Tenoli.
4. Rai of Blargle Fargle.
5. Chloe of Fashion Junkie.
6. Nichole of NikStar.
7. Ariana of Fatale Fashion.
8. Duvessa of One of Beauty's Daughters.
9. Anika of Sweet Faced Style.
10. Natasha of The Chic Curve.

Unfortunately I'm all out of places - but do check out the bloggers above, who are also taking part!
If you're in need of a graphic to use for the challenge, Rai has very kindly made one for use!

Muchos Love,
MessyCarla

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love this idea!!
    I definitely want to take part as a crafter myself - how exciting!

    katiefirmin@hotmail.com
    www.whatkatiefound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I totally want to do this... I'm in! :D

    (if it write it here, I have to follow up, there is no turning back haha!)

    francetajohnson@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, girls! This is gonna be funnnn! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a creative, this is exciting!

    Count me in!
    mydearlybeloved1@gmail.com
    tenoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss though my crafts would have to be illustrations <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous idea. I'd like to take part, and can't wait to repost and have a go myself.

    chloe.martinbrown@gmail.com
    fashionjunkie9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, forgot my email! the-raivoloution@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm down! I did this on my facebook page and I was thinking of doing it for my blog! Count me in! I shall pay it forward!

    nikstarsoamazin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great! I'm in too...I'm pretty crafty so I think I'd come up with something good for my readers!

    fatfatalefashion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to take part into this. No idea what I will do but maybe I should practice knitting or sewing again :D

    henna.icequeen[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, my blog's called Fatale Fashion, not Fat Fatale lol just letting you know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whooops so sorry Ariana - I wasn't paying attention! Fixed! :DD xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carla, this is such a lovely idea! I would love to take part :) Do you still have room?

    anikack@gmail.com

    xx Anika

    ReplyDelete
  14. If there is still room...would love to!!!

    chiccurve@gmail.com

    xoxo
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete